Selected as one of Plaintiff’s Employment Litigation Attorneys Rising Stars in Southern California in 2015, 2016 and 2017.
A.J. was born in Northridge, California.
Areas of Practice
- Employment & Labor Law - Employees
- Unemployment Insurance Appeals
- Wrongful Termination
100% of Practice Devoted to Litigation
- University of San Diego School of Law, San Diego, California (J.D. - 2006)
- Honors: Outstanding Oral Advocacy Award
- Law Review: International Law Journal, Member
- University of California, San Diego , California (B.A. - 2002)
- Major: Arts
- Major: Interdisciplinary Computing
- Honors: Scholarship from the Warren Family Endowment,
Published Works and Representative Cases
Rieve v. Coventry Health Care, Inc., 870 F. Supp. 2d 856 (C.D. Cal. Apr. 25, 2012); Dobrosky v. Arthur J. Gallagher Serv. Co., LLC, 2015 U.S. Dist. LEXIS 68252 (C.D. Cal. May 18, 2015); Dobrosky v. Arthur J. Gallagher Serv. Co., LLC, No. EDCV 13-0646 JGB (SPx), 2014 U.S. Dist. LEXIS 106345 (C.D. Cal. July 30, 2014); Culley v. Lincare Inc., No. 2:15-cv-00081-MCE-CMK, 2016 U.S. Dist. LEXIS 105704 (E.D. Cal. Aug. 10, 2016); Nelson v. Avon Prods., No. 13-cv-02276-BLF, 2015 U.S. Dist. LEXIS 51104 (N.D. Cal. Apr. 17, 2015); Orozco v. Ill. Tool Works Inc., No. 14-cv-02113-MCE-EFB,2016 U.S. Dist. LEXIS 158115 (E.D. Cal. Nov. 14, 2016); Metrow v. Liberty Mut. Managed Care LLC, 2017 U.S. Dist. LEXIS 73656 (C.D. Cal. May 1, 2017); Thomas-Byass v. Michael Kors Stores (Cal.), Inc., 2015 U.S. Dist. LEXIS 164690 (C.D. Cal. Sept. 16, 2015); and, Montgomery v. New Prime, Inc., 2016 U.S. Dist. LEXIS 155861 (C.D. Cal. Nov. 9, 2016)